The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Morning San Diegans and the Rest of the Country :-)


This morning on my way back from dropping off my two children at school, I was about to pull into my dreiveway, I stopped suddenly because I saw this regular size SNAIL, he was trying his best to get to the other side, but he was right were the front tire of my car was about to go...for a split second I thought "should I run over him? or should I wait? or should I get out my car carried him out the way?" believe me I don't like to touch snails or other kind of bugs (>.<)
I clearly heard God asking "What are you going to do?" 
So I decided to get out my car, grab the snail from his spirally coiled shell and place him on safe ground :-)

I know, it was my decision to let him live or to let him die right in front of me!

To many this won't have any importance, but to me it does...when you have God in you, you have Love in you and every living thing on this earth was created by that Love and that Love is God.

What came into my mind was,  How long is going to take for us to help people to Live?
For how long are we going to watch people die in their sins?
How long are we going to stay in our comfort zone?
How long are we going to keep rolling up our eyes when we hear a non-save person talk?

Face it!!! if you are not a loving person, you are NOT doing the will of God.
This doesn't mean loving the ones that are easy to love, for example our blood family, or the "friends" that keep praising us....THIS MEANS TO LOVE THE ONES YOU HATE!

If you have too much pride in your heart, you are NOT doing the will of God.
Unfortunately many of us "Christians" drive people away from God by our actions and behaviors.

Now, lets think about those who we can witness and teach the Word of God.
Take action now that you can, because we don't know how long they have on this earth.

You might ask...How can I do that? I'm too shy, or too busy!!!
Take a few minutes of your routine and start reading the Bible with the purpose of receiving the Word to give back the Word to those who don't know God.
Pray for the Holy Spirit to give you the WORDS, that you will need when the time comes for you to witness.
You will be surprise how God fills you up with the Holy Spirit.

GO AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I LOVE IT!

Kristel said...

I love this Patty! And not just because you saved a snail! LOL
It's a good message!