The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Storms are Inevitable...



But Anchors are Unmovable!
Storms are inevitable in our lives, they can destroy us or they can make us stronger.
It is really up to us to decide which way we want to go. Either we choose to go down into our despair or we can come up with better knowledge and experience.

I personally have been trough a few storms, many time I'd have feel hopeless and very close to give up. I know that even dou I felt alone in this world, God was with me during these stormy times.
I believe if our Anchor is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, no storm will prevail.
He had showed me many times that with out Him I'm nothing and with Him I'm stronger.

Like Corrie Ten Boom said "the devil has powers but they are limited, But Jesus powers are unlimited"

Mark 4:37-40
37-And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38-But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?"
39-Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.

40-But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How [is it] that you have no faith?" [fn]

We have to have Faith and Patience that our Lord Jesus will calm our storms and our winds.

No comments: