The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Faith



I've been thinking about My Faith lately...things are not going the way I think they should be going. So I'd decided to post some of my thoughts that have been rumbling in my head for some time now.

I know it is normal for us as human beings to question God for things that are Not happening as fast as we want them to happen. So many thoughts will come and go, when we are in desperate situations.
When this happen to me, I make sure I don't harbor those thoughts in my head for too long.
When you harbor bad, depressing and hurtful thought in your head, you are given an opportunity to the enemy to come into to your life and to put a wall between you and God.
The mistake many Christians make, is to open the door to the enemy to take control of their lives, but this is not what God wants our lives to be like...He wants us to be Faithful to Him and Him only.
When separation come between God and us, our lives will go down very fast. The only thing that can help us to this point will be our Faith.


Deuteronomy 4:24
For the LORD your God [is] a consuming fire, a jealous God.

So, how can you overcome those thoughts? The first thing I do is to remember God's promises...

John 12:46
I have come [as] a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

John16:33
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will [fn] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." 

Matthew 11:28
Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
 
 Read God's word and keep the Commandments, that when adversity comes to your life, you will be ready.
Everything boils down to how much FAITH you have in God and how mature you are in CHRIST.

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, [that is], those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Deuteronomy 7:9
"Therefore know that the LORD your God, He [is] God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments"

1 comment:

Awakening Your Day said...

awsome...you can tell you have a mighty relationship with Christ. God blees you!