The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Halleluiah...You keep Your Promises!!!



Since I started walking with the Lord, I have been trying to put my trust in Him, the way we Christians should do. There will be times when we will doubt and distrust God's plans, many times we will believe that we know what's better for us disregarding what God is trying to do in our lives, many times we will forget that God is in control.

Since my family and I moved to San Diego in the year 2000, Jesus has been at the wheel for me, I had been just a passenger and I like it that way because it's much easier to go through life as a passenger.

A year ago I was working at this place where things were getting really bad...people changed from one day to the next, they started to stab each-others on their backs to gain grace with the new boss.
That place wasn't for me anymore, one day I was so sad and tired of what I was seen and hearing through the days that I started praying for God to removed me from there or to removed the problem...well you guessed it!!! God removed ME, because He knew that the problem was there to stay for a little while longer.

I had so much fun staying home with my children for the Summer and Christmas, I know that God wanted me to enjoyed my children after working very hard for three years non stopping.
God has bless my husband with a great job, that make it possible for us to afford for me to stay home for a while.

Some times I thought that it will be impossible for me to get a new job in this economy, with so many people looking for jobs and most of those people are more qualified than I am. These were my doubts and concerns, but God kept His promise...the promise He had given to all of us!

Matthew 21:21
So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.

We don't have to worry about what tomorrow will bring, because God already knows what's best for us and if we stay put and wait on the Lord, He will bless us and take us to places that we have never think was possible to go.
That is exactly what had happened to me and my new job, this company is giving me the opportunity to excel and persuade the career I always wanted.
The amazing thing is that God has giving me this job even dough my resume doesn't show any college degree and my experience is from 13 years ago.
How Amazing is that!!!!
That is why I keep saying "Let Jesus take the wheel" He knows better.

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

We serve an amazing God that does amazing things in our lives if we "let go and let God..."

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading your post. Like you said, "let Jesus take the wheel" and our lives will be blessed. May our Lord continue to bless you and your blog. God bless, Lloyd