The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Praise and Worship Team.

This is Kyle my 15 year old son who plays bass in the Praise and Worship group of our home Church.

 This is my husband Patrick who plays drums in the Praise and Worship group at our home church.


Here is the rest of the team, playing and singing for the Lord, what a blessing!!!

I thank my church for giving my son the opportunity to play for the Lord, he is very young but he does his best to play for God.
I pray to the Lord that my son will stay in this mode for a long time, I pray that he will worship God for the rest of his life and that his love for the Lord will just grow and grow!!
My son still a 15 year old, going through the emotions that any teenage boy goes trough life, but he is doing the best he can because he knows the Lord!!

When we raise our kids in God's Love, they have better chance of making the right decisions through out their lives, because they learn right from wrong from young age, so when the enemy comes with his lies to talk to their ears, they are prepare because they have the spirit of discernment, they recognize satan's voice for this reason they will have a better chance to fight back or just walk away.
When we teach the word of God to our children we are building the Armor of God all around them.


Proverbs 3:1
My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands;
Proverbs 3:2
For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you.

No comments: