The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How to Walk with the Lord


I would like to talk a little bit about my walking with the Lord.
I'd been walking with the Lord for the past 16 years. I'd never stop believing in His promises.
He had been there for me, in the worse times of my life. He had take care of my enemies, one at the time. It is so amazing how God protect us and take our enemies away from our path. I have a great testimony about that particular case, where God showed me that He was there with me and He'd promised me that He will take care of it, not because I'm so special to Him, but because I had great faith in Him.
Nobody is more special to God...we are all on the same level at the foot of the Cross!!! the difference is of how much you trust Him, how much faith you have in Him, how much you love Him, how much time you spend with Him and how much time you spend in His word.
Do not consume your time doing worldly things, those things won't take you far.
REMEMBER...THE LORD SHOULD BE #1 IN YOUR DAILY LIFE...MEDITATE ON HIS WORD DAY AND NIGHT.

Acts 20:30
"So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

James 1:23
For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror.

1John 1:10
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

1John 2:5
But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

Revelations 19:13
He [was] clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Revelations 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then [I saw] the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received [his] mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

No comments: