The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Hi everybody,
My family and I had visited a new church today "The Rock" is the biggest church in San Diego CA. pastor Miles is the founder and he is a very gifted pastor, he teaches very well and he is very energetic, I love when you have both in one.
The praise and worship is one of the best...The Word is alive in that church.
I'm going back to my little tiny church next Sunday, I love my family in my little church and I wouldn't change it for anything, God dwells in my tiny church also.
Thanks Lord for the great work You are doing in San Diego, CA. Thanks for all the churches in the world and thanks for the Freedom of this Country, where we can Pray and Worship for You as we please.


 The front of The Rock


 Main Sanctuary

No comments: