The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of school

Thanks Father for giving me another day of life, another opportunity to be with my children and for one more advise I can give them. Thanks God for my blog readers, I pray for a wonderful day for all of them...I pray all this in Jesus mighty name Amen!
Today is the first day of school for my children, after a nice Summer brake it is hard to go back to the routine. I thanks my God for providing after I lost my job, He is the reason I was able to stay home with my children for this Summer...I'm so glad we did a lot of activities and for the hot days, we just stayed home.
God is so good...He even gave us a new car, witch we enjoyed so much!!
My husband is been such a great husband, he spend so many hours looking for the right car and the right price, I thank my God for giving me such a caring husband.
Now it is time for me to start looking for a new job. I know for sure that God has one for me already, I just need to do my part, I think I'm ready...if not please pray for me.
Everything for the Glory of God!!!

2SAMUEL 22:50
Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, And sing praises to Your name.

1CHRONICALS 16:34
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever.

1CORINTHIANS 15:57
But thanks [be] to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: