The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 6

My birthday is here again! I'm so happy that the Lord has letting me be on this world for so long to experience what life is all about.

I was born in El Salvador, my family was poor, I grew up not having much (not even a hair brush)
I don't believe in material things. I know that material things don't give you happiness.
When you don't have much you cherish more the little you have.

I'm a happy person, I make the best of my past and I strongly believe that since I became Jesus follower my past was wipe out and my sins were forgiven and I became white as snow.

Jesus has giving me so much more now! He has giving me a beautiful family, a beautiful house, a very nice car, the good Lord has giving me more than a hair brush, He has giving me way more than I deserve.


That is why I give all the glory to my Jesus, God father and Holy Spirit.

No comments: