The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Teach you little girls to stay innocent


My daughter and I went to the store to get an outfit for her 8th grade graduation 'Promotion', we were very disappointed to find out that everything the store has is way too reviling for her taste, she was very upset when she couldn't find a single nice top that didn't show too much cleavitch.
 It is very sad to see how the fashion industry is targeting girls at very young age and tv just makes it worse...that is way we monitor the few shows our kids watch.

Since I became Christian and learned right from wrong I'd been trying to teach people that modesty, morals, good principles are part of been a Christian and I'm not afraid to talk to my kids face to face about the truth and danger of alcohol, drugs, gambling, anorexia, sex, etc.

My husband and I are trying to raise our kids according to God's word, our kids know right from wrong and I pray that they will always make the right choices, always thinking of WJWD.

It is up to us parents to guide our children and to teach them God's word, that alone will protect them from the evil of this world.

No comments: