The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where the years have gone?

Today I was playing with my daughter. I notice how much she has grown, and how independent she has become.
She is the youngest of 3 children. My older child is 24, middle child 15, and my last 12. I remember that not too long ago they were home watching "Barney and Friends" in PBS.
Now one is married, the other one is in High School, and my baby girl is in Middle School.

In two more days I'll be 49 years old...I'm a wiser person now. When I see my self in the mirror, I see an old woman, who still young in the heart.
Some times I feel like I haven't accomplished anything in this life...Some times I feel that, bringing 3 beautiful children to this world was my biggest accomplishment.
This sounds confusing! and that's how I feel some times...the only thing I can do is Pray.

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."


God is telling me that my biggest accomplishment so far it has been "giving my life to Jesus" my Savior, my redeemer.
I know that I haven't accumulated much in this hearth, but the only thing that I'm sure of, it's that I'd accumulate riches in Heaven, and these riches nobody can snatch from me.

God is always there to help me when I feel down. God has promised me that everything will be ok.
I don't have to worry about me getting older or my children growing up.
God has explained to me that this is just the circle of life and we are to live it before we come to Him.

If any one is going through hard times trying to understand why we have to go through these things, don't think it twice...come to Jesus, ask Him anything your heart desires to know, that He will reveal them and He will give you the acceptance of the things that you can't change.

ALWAYS GIVE THANK TO THE LORD.

No comments: