The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Thanks the Lord for the year that just had ended and lets Thank the Lord for the New Year to come.

Always give Thank, for things will not always go our way, but when we trust the Lord all things are possible. If things are bad, believe in the Lord and He will make them better.

The year 2009, it hasn't been a good year for a lot of us, personally I had seen many friends and family members going trough many trials.
I! personally had lost my job, I'd been unemployed since April this year. Not a single interview.
The enemy had been talking to me, telling me how useless I am, nobody thinks that I'm good enough for their company!!! Did I believe that?? Yes I did!!!

The good thing is that I'd never stop talking to God, He is my strength. I believe that He will provide for me what I need, so far I'd had everything I'd ever need it in this life.
God knows that I like to work, I like to have a job, I like to feel that I'm contributing to our home.
I realized that God's plans for me are:
1- For me to be a good wife to my husband.
2- To be a good mom to my children and
3- For me to be there, taking care of our home.
This is what I'd been doing all this time and I'd notice that my family is so happy, we have so much joy, and the love pours out of our hearts, more that ever before.
I thank God for letting me see that...Now I'm just waiting on Him. I'm exited to see what His plans are for me this coming year. I know that His plans are always perfect!!!

If any of you have lost any hope, please give God a chance. Let Him take that load from your shoulders, give all you problems and concerns to Him. He loves you, He knows you, He wants you to come to Him, with an open heart and humbleness in you heart.
Promise your self that this coming year God will be the #1 in your life.
If you let Him be the #1 in your life...You will experience His power and His grace in your life.

No comments: