The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Monday, November 2, 2009

God the provider

Thanks God for all you blessings. Thanks for letting me know that "a job" is not everything in the life of a Christian.
You have showed me that You are the one in control. You will never forsake those who love You and trust You.
You are Who provides everything we need. I'm not in control of my life, You are!!
I pray that You will remind me of Your love, every time I feel down.
I pray that You will remind me of the purpose of my life in this world, every time I feel worthless.
Thanks You God for Mondays, thank You for these beautiful days in San Diego.

2 Samuel 22:3
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

No comments: