The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks to the Lord

 
Philippians  4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.


Revelations 7:12

saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, [Be] to our God forever and ever. Amen."

We need to give Thanks to God for everything, even for the air we breath and the water we drink.
But most of all Give Thanks for our Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks for dieing on the cross for our sins.

Thank you Jesus for choosing me as your daughter, for getting me out the darkness to the light and for loving me even though I was dead in  my sins.

Thank you Jesus for this country that I love and the refuge for the persecuted.
 

No comments: