The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Monday, July 13, 2009

God and Family

I thank God for my family...
Family was God's idea when He created Adam, the He said “It is not good for man to be alone,” so He created a woman (Eve) then He blessed them and told them Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth Gen 2:28
Even after they sin, God continue with His plan for families and blessed them with children.
Right after the flood God continuous with His plans for families when He told Noah and his sons Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth Gen 9:1
This past weekend I'd visit my relatives and we had a blast, even dough we'd been separated by circumstances, we still love and support each others. I was so happy to see my little nephews and nieces, the family had grown so much.
I pray for blessings and protection for all of them. I know God is pouring His blessing upon them


My parents and their grand and great grand children.

My two sweet nephews, Carlos and Erick

My only sister Karen and I

My dad Mauricio (Papawi for grand children) and I

My mom Julia (Mamayu for grand children) and I

No comments: