The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The way of the Master

I have been taking "The Way of the Master" group class at church. I want to become a better witness to others. These are series of videos, teach by Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort.
I will encourage everybody to watch some of these videos in YouTube, you can type "The way of the Master or Ray Comfort" or visit their web site, they are very educational.

I'm personally get overwhelm to see how many people out there hate God or they simple don't believe in Him.
It is so sad to see how satan has much control over many, many people in this world. These atheist people are full of hate, they hate everything that has to do with God (you and me).
We can see the work of satan when Ray talks to some of these atheists, most of them are so confused and angry. This is exactly satan's goal...confuse this generation, starting with their sexual identity, anorexia, depression, marriage desegregation, etc. They are very angry because they are so narrow minded, that when they don't comprehend something and they don't want to look like fools, they react with anger, they refuse to accept the truth of Jesus Christ.

I need everybody to understand that this is what I perceive when I watch these videos. Let me know if you don't agree with me or you might have more to add. THANKS



THIS WOMAN IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF ATHEISM IN AMERICA. HER REACTION IS "ANGER"

Jeremiah 31:34
No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Luke 23:34
Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." [fn] And they divided His garments and cast lots

No comments: