The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Death is Among us!

My blog is call "My Life" because I like to talk about my personal life and teach about God.
As every body know, there had been so many death in the Hollywood industry, that makes you wonder, maybe God had had enough! and He is sending a message to all of us, that no one is eternal, that our lives are just small vapor in this earth, and that we need to be aware that our lives can end in matter of seconds. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE SPENDING ETERNITY? DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING AFTER YOU DIE?










I want to talk a little bit about the death of Michael Jackson. I want to start by saying that he is God's child, God loves him the same way He loves you and the same way He loves me.
I just hope that Michael made peace with our Jesus before he die. I hope that he is in Heaven delighting God with his voice.
I remember in the early '70, my neighbors and I were learning to dance like The Jackson Five. I was very young but since then I was one of the many people who admired Michael's talents.
I never agree with the changes he did to his body, and the wrong decisions he made in his life, but hopefully he repented of all that! and hopefully he is resting in peace, the peace he never had in this world, the peace his dad deprived him from.
Yesterday he found peace with his one and only Dad, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

We Christians have to have compassion for all the lost souls out there, we have to pray for them, that they might come to the Lord, we can't never give up because our responsibility is to ministry to others, this what God has command us to do.
How many times have you stop someone and share the good news about Jesus?
Why is it that we profess to love God and speak very godly with other Christians, but we never want to talk to some else out side our churches about Jesus?
It is very comfortable to stay in our little circle and not help someone who might be in danger of going to hell.
We need to get up and learn God's word to be equip to evangelize others, and always evangelize with kindness and compassion.

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore [fn] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:15
And He [Jesus] said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:20
And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with [them] and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

No comments: