The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank the Lord

The Lord is good...
Thank You for my family.
Thank You for my health.
Thank You for my family's health.
Thank You for my friends,
Thank You for my job.
Thank You for my husband's job.
Thank You for my house.
Thank You for my parents.

In Jesus name Amen!!!

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians  1:3
We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.

2 Thessalonians 2:13
But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.

No comments: