The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My son's visit

I'm so happy that my son took leave and came to California for a quick visit, it didn't matter that his visit was just for a few days I enjoyed it very much.

Random pics from my son's visit....



                 My son Patrick and his wife Basia  ♥

                         
   My younger son Kyle preparing to eat his "gordo" burrito

                                      
Visiting Old town San Diego





My son Kyle and Lola  ♥


                             

                                        Kyle and Lola playing
 
                                           My son and I  ♥

                                 My three gifts from God  ♥ ♥ ♥

                                      My two handsome boys   ♥

                                           My son with Lucy

                               My son is crazy about his pets  ♥

                                 Trying to walk my son's dogs

                                     I didn't do a good job :-)

       
                               My daughter did a better job than me :-)
                            
                              Getting ready for the long way back home


                                      Time to go back home :'-(      ♥


Thank you Lord for giving me another opportunity to see my son and his wife and Thank you for for watching them all the way back home ♥

No comments: