The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Accountability Partner

Accountability Partner is....
1- Someone you are willing and committed to know very well.
2-Someone of the same gender.
3-Someone you are committed to love.
4-Someone with whom you can share anything.
5-Someone with whom you can share anything without fear or gossip.
6-Someone who is willing to be devoted.

This year I'm committed to find that friend who I can be accountable to and someone who I can trust, been this my weakest area that I struggle with it might not be easy.
I know that God will put that person in my path if I ask for it.

James 5:16
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

No comments: