The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Shack

I finally finished reading The Shack, which makes me feel good because it is not easy for me to finish anything.

About the book...
I know that there is a lot of controversy about this book but the way I see it is that if you don't take it to heart and believe that this is a true story I don't see the harm in it.
The author tells us from the beginning that this is a fiction story, even dough some of Mack's pain are very real in the actors life.

I'm not a critic but I finding it charming and heart-warming story. This is just another book with a good message for someone who's going through hard times.
This is not a book that is trying to substitute the Bible, this is just a good fiction story.

No comments: