The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy B-Day to my baby girl Kaelin

Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful family.
Today was my baby girl Kaelin's 13th Birthday, family came to celebrate her life.
I cherish every moment that I spend with my children, they are growing up so fast that I can't keep up with the changes they are going through, one thing that will never change in my home is the word of God.
I'd enjoyed my life as a mom and wife and Thank the Lord everyday for this opportunity He has giving me.

Pastor Rick, Kaelin, Zoe and baby Zeal

My son Kyle and cousin baby Zeal

My friend Vita and her family

Cousin Zoe, Kaelin and friend Jaime

Uncle Jacques

My son Kyle

Aunty Kristi

Family and friends

Jaime and Kaelin opening the first present

Food and frienship

Presents!!!

Ice-cream cake

awww! so much love.

awwww! nice gift card

Kaelin and Candace

Brother and sister

She is a teen now...my sweet little girl!

1 comment:

Kristel said...

Ahhh, happy birthday Kaelin!!!!