The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm back!!!

Hello everybody!!!
My lap top doesn't work right now, that is the main reason I haven't post anything.
Now I'm using my son's computer, he is so sweet to let me use it.
I'm still with out work, only the Lord knows the time!! that is why I don't worry. The Lord had bless my husband with a good job, so we all are doing OK. Now I have more time to spend with my two children before they go back to school, not only that, but now I have more time to participate in some activities at church, right now I'm busy doing some craft for my church garage sale, we need the money for our Women Retreat in November.
The Lord still working miracles in our lives. I'm so thankful for His blessings.
GOD IS GOOD....

No comments: