The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Life is Short

I don't even know how to start this post...
This month of September hasn't been easy for me,
Some times life can throw curve balls at you,
this month I've lost a dear friend and an uncle...
Death came at night and waited for darkness to 
take two dear people.

My friend Chris die suddenly at 38, he was a 
sweet funny guy, who always had lifting words for all his friends.
I don't understand why the Lord will take someone like 
that away from his family and friends for ever.
The Lord plans are not our plans, but His plans are always better.

Now, my uncle got cancer, he had surgery but that couldn't 
saved him, he was so sad about the whole situation that 
depression got a hold of him and hunted him to the end.
Cancer took him from us very fast.
My family wasn't expecting the news of his passing so soon.

As a Jesus follower I've always think of life after death because
that is reality, it doesn't matter what your believes are, the truth 
is that after death we're going to be face to face with our Creator.
However Jesus is setting at the right hand of our Creator and He
is also interceding for us and because of that we will have eternal
life in heaven.

But what about when you don't have Jesus interceding for you?
That is the part that scared me when a love one dies without Jesus.
Death with out Jesus is eternal condemnation (Hell)

I pray that my dear friend and uncle are enjoying eternal life with Jesus

Personally death doesn't scared me because I know that Jesus is
waiting for me, He has prepared a room for me in Heaven.

What about you? Do you know where would you go if you die 
today? How valuable your soul is to you? Whether you believe in 
Heaven or hell ...there is an eternal life and condemnation after this life.
Would you like to make a commitment to God today?
Do you want to know more of who Jesus is?

Read John 3:16, Ask Jesus to come into your life, repent of your sins
ask Jesus to forgive your sins, only Jesus has the power to forgive
your sins, make you white as snow and give you eternal life.

No comments: