The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Friday, July 29, 2011

I need prayer!


There are some days when is very hard for me to accept people for who they are; this brings a lot of bitterness and sadness into my life. Some times I think that it is me the one who does something that annoys people, if that's the reason I want God to forgive me!


I don't want negative words to get to my heart, but when those negative words come from my own family, it feels like a slap on my face and a punch on my stomach. I should be accustomed to this ups and downs of my family members, but every time it happens, it feels like if it was the first time....I'd always hope that God will changed their heart and their mouths...I'll keep on waiting!

Lord, give me patience to accept the way things are right now, and give me the hope the one day we all know how to get alone with one another. I pray that you will bless my family the same way You have blessed me. I know that they are trying to follow you and I know that it is very hard for them to change after so many years of pain.
Lord, I trust in you and I know that you hear my prayers and I know that it will be in your time!

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY...AMEN!!!

No comments: