The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Comfort


Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 

Intimacy with God provides a close relationship that helps you see His personal touch on your life every day. He is your shepherd and creator. He wants to communicate with you, watch out for you, care for you, advise you and give you His joy and blessings. Work with Him as He guides you, step by step. When you stay close to Him, you will see Him act on your behalf. Look for Him in your life today, and you will notice Him.   


Psalm 23:5
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

The Lord will never forsake us, He wants to bless us till our cups run over. When we have a close relationship with Him, He makes Himself present to us. Do not miss the opportunity He is giving you, turn from your sins and He will bless you and Comfort you all the days of your life.

No comments: