The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, And he who wins souls is wise. (Proverbs 11:30)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

YOU SAY / GOD SAYS

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You say: 'It's impossible'
God says:  All things are possible!  

You say: 'I'm too tired'   
God says: I will give you rest!  

You say: 'Nobody really loves me'   
God says: I love you!  
 
You say: 'I can't go on' 
God says: My grace is sufficient!

You say:  'I can't figure things out'   
God says: I will direct your steps!

You say: 'I can't do it' 
God says: You can do all things!
You say: 'I'm not able'   
God says: I am able!

You say:'It's not worth it'
God says: It will be worth it!  

You say: 'I can't forgive myself'   
God says: I Forgive you!  

You say: 'I can't manage' 
God says: I will supply all your needs!  

You say: 'I'm afraid'
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear!  

You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'   
God says: Cast all your cares on ME!  

You say: 'I'm not smart enough'   
God says: I give you wisdom!  

You say: 'I feel all alone'   
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you!  


BIBLE VERSES

(Luke 18:27) (Matthew 11:28-30) (John 3:1-6 & 3:34)
(2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalms 91:15)  (Proverbs 3:5-6) (Philippians 4:13)
(2 Corinthians 9:8) (Romans 8:28)
(1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
(Philippians 4:19) (2 Timothy 1:7) (1 Peter 5:7)
(1 Corinthians 1:30) (Hebrews 13:5)

GOB BLESS!

2 comments:

JT said...

God is the answer for all our questions. All we have to do is believe. May God Bless You.

Heli gunner Tom said...

Hello,
I just love your graphics and great, meaningful pictures! I have been a serious student of the Bible for the past 30 some years and also write a humble Christian Journal: TOM'S JOURNAL. I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70 and my wife and I love in Wisconsin. We share the Gospel with everyone who will listen.

Regards,
Tom Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com
Jesus is Lord, and Heaven is my Home.